Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

ironik
Australia

I also will let everyone I know to stop this ugly situation. I am very sorry and angry about it!!

27 Dec 2009     

ybutterfly
Turkey

Hi to everyone in this big family and to Victor,
I am ashamed of this digusting ,shameful event that even I can not find the right word to say or show my sadness:(( I really learn lots of things from this site from my unique collegues .I will support this compain .I can �t believe this how they  dare  this I don �t understand ...

27 Dec 2009     

pinarkrts
Turkey

ı

27 Dec 2009     

pinarkrts
Turkey

I AM REALLY ASHAMED BECAUSE OF THOSE STEALERS ; I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE WHOSE JOB IS PUBLISING AND SELLING SCHOOL BOOKS TO THE SCHOOLS
 ı WILL DO WHAT EVER I CAN...

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT TOO ,,,VICTOR...

27 Dec 2009     

victoryturk1
Turkey

I am an English teacher in Turkey and we sometimes use afs publications but I am really ashamed of this. I won �t buy any of thier publications again and  inform my colleageus about this shameful situation.

I am really sorry

27 Dec 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

You have all our support.

I �m trying to spread the message and going to e-mail this information to the Turkish embassy in Morocco. Hope this is a good lesson to anyone thinking about doing the same thing.

27 Dec 2009     

pulce
Italy

Hi Victor,
I have just posted the banner and the link to your blog on my facebook profile.
Thank you very much for your work and the passion you put in the things you do!

27 Dec 2009     

Serap289
Turkey

Hi Victor! Count on me! My friends and I will be spreading the message wherever we can reach in our city and the other places. We are so ashamed of this kind of behaviour.That �s incredible. Shame on you AFSAngry

27 Dec 2009     

profeglori
Spain

Hi Victor. I have just seen your message. I can �t believe how cheeky people can be. I will add a post in my blog http://myeslworld.blogspot.com

27 Dec 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

Thanks Victor

Go ahead we are all with you

27 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >