Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

mariannina
Italy

God bless you, Kisito, you said the right thing and I agree completely.
Happy new year

31 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

This campaign exists thanks to the person who sent me a pm warning me about these books with stolen materials from our page. The person who sent me that pm is TURKISH.

We could have the first evidence of the stolen materials thanks to another person who sent me some scanned pages of the books. That person is also  TURKISH.

Right now I�m revising two of the books by AFS. I have them in my hands. Do you know who sent them to my house? Yes, another TURKISH member.

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL TURKISH PEOPLE WHO ARE STRONGLY SUPPORTING THIS CAMPAIGN AND TO THE REST OF YOU. WHITOUT YOUR HELP THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MY BEST WISHES!

Big hugs,

Katiana

31 Dec 2009     

sdgns
Turkey

Thank you Victor , I support this campaign, I �ll do whatever I can.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Best wishes,

Seda

31 Dec 2009     

sevcan3545
Turkey

ı also support this campaign. Shame on afs. I am ready to do anything necessary.

I hope New year brings health and happiness for all of us:)))

31 Dec 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

Stereotypes suck! We Chilean are stereotyped. It is not a nice feeling... Don �t do that here...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Jan 2010     

subzeroking
Iran

I �ll just saw this Post. It �s a shame. I too will do everything I can. I hope the authorities do something about it.

1 Jan 2010     

Ture
Turkey

Dear Victor, Is it not possible to post the name of AFS Yayincilik on YOU TUBE...That is the best way to make the shameless feel a bit  embarrassed .You Tube is more powerful than any legislative measure.Just an idea.Suzzym

1 Jan 2010     

bird1
Turkey

I am very happy to see that still there are people who doesn �t put the blame on all Turkish people.

Because I feel very sad when I read Holymary �s post. Still She hasn �t apoligized for what she wrote about Turkish and Baghdad people.

Here what she wrote:

Can a thief realize this? We read stories about �Baghdaad ka chor � which means "A thief from Baghdad" in our childhood, and now we have this "Turkey ka chor �. I don �t think thieves have conscience. May God damn them. My New Year Wishes for all my dear teachers and curses for the thieves like the one from Turkey.

1 Jan 2010     

morganalin
Portugal

Off course we don �t blame Turkish people, this is nothing to do with nationality! This is an isolate person who is Turkish as he could be Portuguese, Spanish, French ... thieves don �t choose nationality, there are all kind of thieves all over the world, not only in Turkey..

A happy New Year to all the honest teachers that belong to this wonderful community.

Hugs

1 Jan 2010     

tricia973
Uruguay

I posted the link on my blog. I definitely support this campaign!

2 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >