Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Victor,

Thanks a lot for always trying to protect the ESL members � Rights and make this site a better healthy place.
You have my support!! I �ll be spreading this message in any possible way .

Best wishes,
Nebal

22 Dec 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Thanks for your information Victor - I will spread the news to all my colleagues and friends.  You have my full support.   

Fletsch

22 Dec 2009     

elam
Turkey

thank you Victor for campaing. I am an esl teacher in Turkey. First of all , there are lots of books like this in my country. AFS is going students � home for selling their materials.They are selling books, worksheets,flashcards, classroom posters .... etc. most of them are stolen from your website and other country �s teachers. These materials were very expensive. Two years ago Whole AFS set was 600 turkish liras in Turkey.

22 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

What else can I say??? As said before - you have all my support! I �ll try to spread the word as best as I can.

22 Dec 2009     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

With all the wonderful work here,

And all the rubbish out there I have seen,

It was just a matter of time.

christmas-funny.gif Dear Santa image by anniemassi

22 Dec 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi dear Victor,
Thank you for starting this campaign. You can count on all my support!
Hugs from Argentina
Stella

22 Dec 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I am very proud of this community. This is my second family. Thanks for being such an excellent team. Of course, You can count on my support. I published the link on facebook and in a Morocco blog. The post is waiting for the approval of the creator of the blog.

22 Dec 2009     

izulia
China

Dear Victor,
I fully support your idea and will try to spread the message. Thank you for your wonderfull site. It �s been wonderful to share and learn ideas from our collegues throughout the world. Thank you also for trying to protect our copyright. Best wishes from izulia

22 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Thank you Victor for being so caring and always trying to solve problems and take actions and attitude in everything. You have helped many of us to learn and explore an artistic side in each of us by having created this amazing site. I hope that our friends soon publish their books with theri materials and get all the money back that this person, AFS, has stolen from them.

Merry Christmas!

22 Dec 2009     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Of course I support this campaign. I added the link to my Facebook page.

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >