Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

aki13
Turkey

Bunlar �rneklerden bazılarıdır. Kopyalanmış daha bir�ok �rnek vardır.

Dahası, AFS Yayincilik ger�ek yazarlara itibar etmemiştir. Bunun yerine, bu yazarları ve ill�strat�rleri uydurmuştur:

Ger�ek yazarların isimlerini bildiğimizi hesaba katarsak bu �ok tuhaf.  Ve bir�ok �izim http://www.clipart.com/ (lisanslı) adresinden alınmıştır.

EĞER AFS YAYINCILIK�IN �ALINTI KİTAPLARI SATMASINI DURDURMAK İSTİYORSANIZ, L�TFEN BU MESAJI KOPYALAYIP B�T�N T�RK �ĞRETMENLERE, OKULLARA, EĞİTİM SİTELERİNE, DERGİLERE, BLOGLARA VE FORUMLARA G�NDERİNİZ.

21 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

I am also doing the translation and once it is complete and I am happy with it I will distribute it via emails and similar means through the internet. I �ll not post it on the forum because I am ashamed enough by this incident and the teacher �s who log onto this website should be able to understand Victor �s message clearly. And one very sincere wish for the coming new year; Let �s hope this is the final of such cases and we shall continue to share our work and benefit our students in the way that we have agreed to when we have become members of this site.

21 Dec 2009     

aki13
Turkey

I SUPPORT THIS CAMPAIGN. I TRANSLATED IT INTO TURKISH AS WHOLE PAGE BUT I CAN �T SEE THEM AS ALL.  ı CAN SEND IT TO YOUR MAIL IF YOU WANT AS WHOLE TRANSLATE WITH PICTURES AND THEIR EXPLANATIONS,TOO

21 Dec 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

Dear all,

I also support you and I want to cooperate in this campaign. I �d like to add this banner to my blog, but I �m not sure I know how to do it (I �ve never inserted a banner in my blog, sorry for my ignorance).  Can you help me? How can I do it?

Thank you all and merry xmas!!!

21 Dec 2009     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Supporting you fully and feeling ashamed, thou i �m not Turkish. I see that many people are spreading this. These posters really have to be all around Turkey in the bookstores. I wonder if it �s possible to apply some legal sanctions to those people and make them pay for their theft.

21 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

Thank you very much for everything you do.

I �ve got the translation into turkish. In fact I �ve got more than one Thumbs UpClap

Just one more thing: could you translate the title of the blog? (AFS Yayincilik - AFS English: thieves!)

21 Dec 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

Count on me. I will spread it.
Best regards from Portugal.
Maria

21 Dec 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

You have all my support!! I will spread it!!
Hug

21 Dec 2009     

julianbr
Italy

this will show them ... AFS are thieves ... 

21 Dec 2009     

epit
Turkey

I will tell everyone at school.I don �t use any other resource  book apart from lesson books Esl printables worksheets are enough and the best.I think Turkish authorities will make whatever is necessary.I believe this.Best Regargs Happy New years  from now.

21 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >