Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

rose95
Turkey

I got the books to see them with my own eyes. Not only Ana �s but many other ESL members � work is in them:(( So ashamed that they are Turkish. I �m sending Ana the books so she will have real evidence in her hands. Hope this will help.

21 Dec 2009     

aragoneses
Spain

You also have all my support. It �s incredible and I can �t understand the reason why people do this.

21 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It �s shameful what has happened. You have my full support.

21 Dec 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Thanks for your action !
It �s disgusting what has happenned!
I �ll send it around, Victor!

21 Dec 2009     

anamarbelen
Spain

You can count on me, too. All my support to the members affected by this person. It is incredible that things like this can happen.

21 Dec 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

It is a great shame that the work of honestly working people is being taken advantage of in this manner. These intruders are showing that they are nothing but simple criminals deserving to be prosecuted and severely punished. This campaign has my unlimited support. 

21 Dec 2009     

suxanita
Portugal

Hi Victor,
I �ve sent this message by email to all my colleagues in Portugal.
They are already spreading the message.
You ,and all the esl printables family, have all my support.
I �ll send it to the turkish embassy.
Let �s help our friends... yesterday were them... tomorrow can happen to us!

21 Dec 2009     

florecita75
Mexico

What an awful and disgusting situation. It is not fair that our community �s work is being bluntly taken. I strongly support this campaign. I �m sending the message to every teacher I know.

21 Dec 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Victor! Count on me! My friends and I will be spreading the message. Thanks for always being there for us.

Hugs,
mena

21 Dec 2009     

rhama1
Australia

ESL Printables are fortunate to have a pro-active leader, with the integrity to uphold values most of us agree with.  Unfortunately there are others in the community who �run their own agenda �.  The contributors from Turkey, while I understand their embarrassment have nothing to be ashamed of - this was the action of a person/persons who obviously have no need of honesty and integrity in their own lives.

I �m sure all of us who abhor the actions of stealing worksheets and passing them off as their own will all support and applaud the action taken by Victor.

A happy holidays to everyone

22 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >