Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Campaign against AFS Yayincilik    

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

victor
Spain

Campaign against AFS Yayincilik

Hello everybody,

AS you can see, I �m starting a campaign to inform teachers about the illegal and unethical behaviour of AFS Yayincilik, the turkish editor that published two books full of copies from our website.

I �m asking for your help to spread this message.

How can you help?

- Copy the message from the blog and send it to all the teachers that you know (any teachers, not only ESL teachers)

- If you have a website (personal blog, school website, etc), you can insert this banner:

You can also copy the message from http://afsyayincilik-thieves.blogspot.com/ to your blog, our you can place a link to it.

- If you don �t have a blog, you can also send the message to any educational blog or website that you know, asking them to publish it.

- You can also sign our blog (sending a comment)

If you are from Turkey, your cooperation is essential, because AFS Yayincilik sells the books in your country. Please, translate into Turkish the message that you can find in http://afsyayincilik-thieves.blogspot.com/ and send it to teachers, schools, educational blogs and magazines, other book editors, etc.

Some of our colleagues � work has been stolen. Let �s demonstrate that we are a community and we support each other!

Please, anyone who could translate the content of the blog into Turkish and write it here... It would be highly appreciated!

21 Dec 2009      

alien boy
Japan

I think I �ll email the Turkish consulate here in Japan too!

Wishing you & your loved ones a Merry Christmas & Wonderful New Year, Victor
AB

21 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Victor, I strongly support this campaign, I �ve got around 100 blogs, 8 ning webs, 6 google groups and some wikis, and I �m copying the banner and updating all of them with it. 

21 Dec 2009     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

I have just sent it to Facebook and there are a lot of teachers and students there and I think it is international. A lot of friends from other countries there:)

21 Dec 2009     

celine1
France

Ok, I �ll send it around. Thanks for your action.

21 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

Thank you very much!

If you add the banner to your website/blog, please send me a message and I �ll add it to the list of supporters.

21 Dec 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

Thanks Victor! I �ll send the message around.

21 Dec 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

I support this campaign with all my heart... The banner is already on my  two blogs and I�ll also send it to all my contacts ... I hope it helps 

Thank you Victor 

21 Dec 2009     

uppityblues
Germany

Thank you, Victor. I despise cheaters and will pass on the word.

21 Dec 2009     

pinarasli
Turkey

Hello Victor,
i am a Turkish ESL teacher and I despise cheaters like them.. They are a worthless publishing company here and I will send your mail to all my colleagues here to warn them

21 Dec 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Victor,
This is such an important issue, are you able to sticky this thread of yours at the top of the forum for a few days so that as many teachers as possible can see it? I am thinking with Christmas a few days away there will be many who miss this important message.
This publishing company deserves everything that is coming their way. I really hope our Turkish members can get the message across to the schools in Turkey that buy these books! With you and everyone who has had their work stolen 110%!!!!

21 Dec 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24    25    26    27    28    29    30    31    32    33    34    Next >